The novel was great, I lived it ! I liked it ‘n I cried , laughed and sympathized!
Let’s face it Nicholas is a great great author
But it depressed me insanely! it ironically ended in death !
why did he do that ;\ !
but still the novel is one of the best and you should read it
and besides, the messages were real !I literally felt passionate ,God I just kept reading it over and over again
I’ve always wanted to write a letter ‘n put it in a bottle then drop it into the ocean
and this novel made me think ’bout doing it for real
Here’s one of the messages
Quotes I liked
- Take life one day at a time
- Things changed, people changed, and the world went rolling along right outside the window
- Nothing that’s worthwhile is ever easy.
- I wonder as I sit alone in a darkened house, have we been forced apart?
- I don’t know the answer to these questions, no matter how hard I try to understand.
- I long for you to show me how to live again.
- it was times like those that i understand the meaning of true happiness.
- I think of you, I dream of you, I conjure you up when I need you most
- You always know the proper words to ease the pain I feel. you always know how to make me feel good inside
- My heart skips a beat whenever I look at him.
- How nice the silence is with you
- It’s impossible to protect your kid against disappointment in life
- .If everyone who thought they might fail didn’t even try, where would we be today
- I find myself searching the crowds for your face .. I know it is an impossibility, but I cannot help myself
- It’s a long shot, but what can I lose?
- If you discovered something that made you tighten inside, you had better try to learn more about it.
- Because of you I’m hopeful that there will come a day when my sadness is replaced by something beautiful. Because of you, I have the strength to go on.
- when it comes to ‘us’ anything is possible
P.S: The movie is nothing like the novel , SO FOR YOUR OWN SAKE DON’T WATCH THE MOVIE !