“The metro was exploding” is what my family and I thought 2 years ago. We were in Paris specifically in Disneyland, and we were on our way back to the hotel. The sun was starting to fade. We were terribly tired after a very long day. The metro was crowded. Almost everyone had got in the metro because Disneyland was closing. As soon as we got seated, the speakers turned on all in a sudden and a woman started speaking and I could hear the panic in her voice. Unfortunately, She was French!
Apparently, we were confused listening to this woman and none of us speak French, but despise the differences between languages, we understood the panic and the rush in her voice. My father started to worry. And in a second, the passengers around us were running and crushing each other to get out of the metro. People fell in the ground. Some of them seemed terrified. My father’s face went as white as a sheet. My brother went pale. We were utterly terrified and frightened. I stood up and started screaming, “the metro is going to explode” it was the only explanation for their behavior. So my father said, “Everybody get out” and his legs were shaking. Then I held my little brother’s hand and pushed him out of the metro. While I was pushing him, his new toy fell down. Afterward, we were finally out of that metro. My little brother was crying loudly because his toy was still there. Then my younger brother ran back as fast as he could to get the toy. While we were standing waiting for him, I was picturing the explosion in my mind and honestly, it was awful just like action movies. So I screamed and said “come back you will die, it is going to explode”. In the mean time, people were getting into the opposite metro, so we ran to it. We seemed lost. Literally, we were beyond fear and it was all in our faces. We were fearfully shaking. Finally, we sat down and I could hear the heartbeats pounding. People were staring at us, and they were whispering and laughing, as we were a joke. Luckily, there was a couple from Morocco in front of us they explained the whole situation. They comforted us that there was no explosion, but the system encountered a problem, which changed the metro’s direction.
As much as we were embarrassed, we were relieved. My family and I were thankful that it was just a misunderstanding. We now learned that before going to any foreign country, at least one of us has to speak their language. Since then, every time we see a metro, we laugh hard with a hint of embarrassment. But in spite of everything, it was a hysterical day to remember.
If you wanna a real novel, Read the choice!
If you wanna find passion, Read the choice!
If you wanna a real love story, Read the choice!
If you wanna a book that brings up tears! Read the choice!
If you wanna Laugh hard, Read the choice !
My gorguous friend who I thank so much recommended The Choice to me
I enjoyed every single page.
I fell in love with the characters ❤
And finally for the first time, I’m satisfied with the ending 🙂
And I finished it in 2 days 😉
Quotes I liked
- It’s impossible to get that angry unless you’re capable of loving deeply!
- I love you more than you’ll ever know. You’re everything I’ve ever wanted in a wife. You’re every hope and every dream I’ve ever had, and you’ve made me happier than anyone could possible be !
- Just close your eyes and wish real hard, and maybe your wish will come true
I just finished it ! I love it and definitely I’m gonna buy Savor the Moment the second book or I think the third
I loved their friendship , their business and the weddings style. It’s obviously a “chick flick” book
and the most of all it’s a Happy ending kinda book
God I’m gonna miss them, the four of them ❤
‘n I’ll complete the series and buy the rest.
If you’re a happy ending kinda person you should read it, No you must read it !!
And I can say now that Nora Roberts is the best author of all time
Quotes I liked
- Yeah, friendship. That was the one thing a woman could always count on.
- That’s what photographs for – everything changes, so you can preserve what was. Before tomorrow took it all away.
- Stars always blinding your eyes
- What a miraculous thing it was to have all of anyone ?
- Love’s scary, and sometimes it’s transient. But it’s worth the risk and the nerves. It’s even worth the pain.
- My life opened up, and it flooded with colors when you walked back into it
- Moments matter. People matter, how the feel, how the connect, who they are alone and together. All that matters, no matter how quickly the moment passes.
- Why let the maybes, the ifs, the probabilities spoil something so lovely?
The novel was great, I lived it ! I liked it ‘n I cried , laughed and sympathized!
Let’s face it Nicholas is a great great author
But it depressed me insanely! it ironically ended in death !
why did he do that ;\ !
but still the novel is one of the best and you should read it
and besides, the messages were real !I literally felt passionate ,God I just kept reading it over and over again
I’ve always wanted to write a letter ‘n put it in a bottle then drop it into the ocean
and this novel made me think ’bout doing it for real
Here’s one of the messages
and I cry every time I read it
Quotes I liked
- Take life one day at a time
- Things changed, people changed, and the world went rolling along right outside the window
- Nothing that’s worthwhile is ever easy.
- I wonder as I sit alone in a darkened house, have we been forced apart?
- I don’t know the answer to these questions, no matter how hard I try to understand.
- I long for you to show me how to live again.
- it was times like those that i understand the meaning of true happiness.
- I think of you, I dream of you, I conjure you up when I need you most
- You always know the proper words to ease the pain I feel. you always know how to make me feel good inside
- My heart skips a beat whenever I look at him.
- How nice the silence is with you
- It’s impossible to protect your kid against disappointment in life
- .If everyone who thought they might fail didn’t even try, where would we be today
- I find myself searching the crowds for your face .. I know it is an impossibility, but I cannot help myself
- It’s a long shot, but what can I lose?
- If you discovered something that made you tighten inside, you had better try to learn more about it.
- Because of you I’m hopeful that there will come a day when my sadness is replaced by something beautiful. Because of you, I have the strength to go on.
- when it comes to ‘us’ anything is possible
P.S: The movie is nothing like the novel , SO FOR YOUR OWN SAKE DON’T WATCH THE MOVIE !
I have a strong relationship with coffee; I am obsessed with all kinds of coffee. I have to be caffeinated everyday otherwise it is a serious problem. All of my friends know that I am addicted to coffee, they forced me to quit but I do not want to end this relationship. I could live the rest of my life just drinking coffee.
Coffee is my favorite beverage of all time. The strong, refreshing, smooth, and aromatic smell of the coffee tortures me in a good way. The bitter taste of coffee makes me feel exhilarated. And that warm feeling you get when you take the first sip of the coffee in winter is hypnotizing. You take the warm cup into your hands and feel it tingling up through your fingers, and you close your eyes as the scents of the milk in the coffee reaches your nose and then you swallow the hot and warm coffee, and it warms your soul too. I would die for that feeling over and over again.
If I met the man who discovered coffee I would embrace him so tight. For me drinking coffee is a routine that I would never change. Despite all of the negative effects of caffeine on health, coffee is still my favorite drink. And as long as I live I will never quit drinking coffee.
Dear future me ..
How are u
What happened you grew up so quickly
But still beautiful
Still holding everything as usual
I bit u did success
You are a good wife
a cute Mom
of adorable amazing 2 children
With a faithful husband
A prince of your dreams
A good father
A charming lover
And the most of all
He’s the one that you loved and you still do
Also he is the man who saved you
Who changed your life
Who u were waiting nights and nights for him
But he did it
He promised and he made it
And you are so proud of him
And you are happy right now cuz he is right here next to you
You did rock my future me
You have an awesome family
So near to perfection ❤
I hope u translated a book
Or what I’m talking about
I think you wrote a book of your own
You became all what I wanted when I was such a little girl ;p
Finally after a year of thinking ! yea its actually been a whole year , I finally decided to sign up and start writing
so this post is just i dunno like an entry ? umm
Yeaa what made me decided to do blogs now is my teacher, she said you have to have blogs Ppl you have to write!
’cause obviously our essays blew her mind 😀 UHAA we’re goood ;d
So I hope that this step is the beginning of a bright future ” The Future of Writing ”
and I hope to write more and more until I become a real writer until I work at any newspaper as a journalist ;D until I write my own book LOL ok I’m gonna stop now.